.


.

Show me, don't tell me, You've figured out the score...Show me, don't tell me, I've heard it all before...Show me, don't tell me, I don't care what you say...Show me, don't tell me...You can twist perceptions, Reality won't budge...You can raise objections, I will be the judge...And the jury...I'll give it due reflection, Watching from the fence...Give the jury direction, Based on the evidence...I, the jury...Show, Don't tell

Oct 1, 2008

My Bailout Package

While Capital Hill tonight deals with the infighting, backbiting, granstanding and posturing that normally accompanies any bipartisan efforts to do anything productive, I'm dealing with some pretty fucking pressing issues of my own. I've got this post to put out, a 7-week old resting next to me who's due to start screaming for a bottle sometime within the next ten minutes, a five year old who needs a bath & help with some homework, and my ACME Flaming Liberal Commentator Extermination Kit is sitting in a freshly delivered box downstairs, just waiting for some assembly. Therefore, so I may take care of my parental duties and rid the country of its' news "reporting" equivalent of anal leakage (Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow, etal.), I'm gonna bail. The matchups will be quick and free from commentary this week, but don't worry, I'll make it up to you next week with a special new feature which is likely to shatter my record for highest wordcount in a single post. (cue the applause)

Now, on with the abbreviated matchups... right after this most-appropriate blast from the political past....




Err, uh, let me try that again....




Saturday

Ohio State at Wisconsin




Missouri at Nebraska




Sunday

Titans at Ravens




Chiefs at Panthers





Bears at Lions





Falcons at Packers





Colts at Texans





Chargers at Dolphins





Seahawks at Giants





Redskins at Eagles





Bucs at Broncos





Bills at Cardinals





Bengals at Cowboys





Patriots at Niners





Steelers at Jaguars





Monday Night

Vikings at Saints


No comments: