.


.

Show me, don't tell me, You've figured out the score...Show me, don't tell me, I've heard it all before...Show me, don't tell me, I don't care what you say...Show me, don't tell me...You can twist perceptions, Reality won't budge...You can raise objections, I will be the judge...And the jury...I'll give it due reflection, Watching from the fence...Give the jury direction, Based on the evidence...I, the jury...Show, Don't tell

Nov 19, 2008

Why I'm going back to school and why I've chosen to attend UCLA (a photo essay)





















No commentary on the matchups this week (insert applause here). I'm simply too busy with my UCLA application and I'm also being proactive and have begun writing a eulogy for Ryan Fitzpatrick.



Thursday Night

Bengals at Steelers-



Sunday

Texans at Browns-


Bills at Chiefs-


Patriots at Dolphins-


Bears at Rams-


Bucs at Lions-


Jets at Titans-


Niners at Cowboys-


Vikings at Jaguars-


Eagles at Ravens-


Raiders at Broncos-


Giants at Cardinals-


Panthers at Falcons-


Redskins at Seahawks-


Colts at Chargers-


Monday Night

Packers at Saints
-

No comments: