.


.

Show me, don't tell me, You've figured out the score...Show me, don't tell me, I've heard it all before...Show me, don't tell me, I don't care what you say...Show me, don't tell me...You can twist perceptions, Reality won't budge...You can raise objections, I will be the judge...And the jury...I'll give it due reflection, Watching from the fence...Give the jury direction, Based on the evidence...I, the jury...Show, Don't tell

Nov 16, 2005

A post about nothing


No mindless ramblings from me this week. Sorry fellas, there's a first time for everything. There was a show about "nothing" once. If I remember right, it did pretty well.



Ohio State at Michigan-


New Mexico State at San Jose State-


Cardinals at Rams-


Panthers at Bears-


Lions at Cowboys-


Jaguars at Titans-


Dolphins at Browns-


Saints at Patriots-


Raiders at Redskins-


Eagles at Giants-


Steelers at Ravens-


Bucs at Falcons-


Seahawks at Niners-


Bills at Chargers-


Colts at Bengals-


Jets at Broncos-


Chiefs at Texans-


(Monday Night) Vikings at Packers-

No comments: