.


.

Show me, don't tell me, You've figured out the score...Show me, don't tell me, I've heard it all before...Show me, don't tell me, I don't care what you say...Show me, don't tell me...You can twist perceptions, Reality won't budge...You can raise objections, I will be the judge...And the jury...I'll give it due reflection, Watching from the fence...Give the jury direction, Based on the evidence...I, the jury...Show, Don't tell

Oct 31, 2007

Smitty's Bye Week




That's right, this is my bye week.
While I relax with a few coldies and pilfer through some of my daughter's Halloween candy, I hope you will enjoy these random kick-ass videos and check out the matchups listed below.


























Give Me A G - Watch more free videos



Trinity Football 15 Laterals Miracle Play - Watch more free videos









UC at South Florida

Wake Forest at Virginia

Panthers at Titans

Packers at Chiefs

Bengals at Bills

Chargers at Minnesota

Cardinals at Buccaneers

Broncos at Lions

Jaguars at Saints

Niners at Falcons

Redskins at Jets

Seahawks at Browns

Patriots at Colts

Texans at Raiders

Cowboys at Eagles

Monday Night
Ravens at Steelers

No comments: